Calming

by 03:51 0 comments
Another trip into the past with Calming, a piece I wrote a couple of years a go for a game project that never worked out. But I'm quite pleased with the piece, hence why I'm allowing it to be heard. And I figured rather sitting on my hard drive not being looked at, it can now sit on my website and not get looked at. Which is of course much nicer.

Anyway the piece was written for a calming (oh, really?) moment in the game, either exploring or cultivating your land or picking up your mothers dry cleaning. You know what? I don't remember what the game was about. But the picture of clouds sums it up nicely. Thanks to Dave Angood for the pretty clouds.

Callum Bigden

Developer

Callum Bigden is a freelance Sound Designer and Composer living in London. If you want to get in touch you can contact him through the social networks below, he would appreciate it.