Guitar Holiday

by 07:56 0 comments
In order to make this music video I had to clone myself, as you can see. It was a successful cloning procedure, however there was an accident after filming involving their cages and there are now three Callum clones roaming the wilderness. If you encounter them, do not engage with them in any way. They aren't exactly dangerous, but will probably annoy you in their search for guitars and keyboards to play. So while I meet with NATO to discuss the best way of re-capturing these menaces, enjoy a music video made by me and my clones.


The track can be downloaded on my Soundcloud page.

Callum Bigden

Developer

Callum Bigden is a freelance Sound Designer and Composer living in London. If you want to get in touch you can contact him through the social networks below, he would appreciate it.