8bit Muse Medley

by 11:03 0 comments
I got quite into the whole 8-bit style while I was working on the Shapeway soundtrack (*cough* promo *cough*). I got so into it in fact that once I'd finished, my Muse adoration fell out and I just couldn't stop! I started playing around with the idea and playing various Muse riffs through Famisynth 2 and this popped out. All of the songs medley-ified are in their original key and similar tempo. It was a long and difficult task and cannot recommend anyone to attempt it.


Alright, it's not strictly 8-bit, it's just an 8bit style!

If you can name all of the tracks I'll owe you a high-5.

Callum Bigden

Developer

Callum Bigden is a freelance Sound Designer and Composer living in London. If you want to get in touch you can contact him through the social networks below, he would appreciate it.