Halo Theme 4

by 07:25 0 comments
To celebrate the release of Halo 4 of which I own nothing and do not wish to be sued, here is my own version of the epic theme tune. As my Battlefield 3 one was so popular, I thought I'd have a go at one of the greatest video game themes. Please enjoy.

All credit for the original goes to Martin O'Donnell and Michael Salvatori of Bungie Studios.



If this piece has offended you in ways that make you wince in agony and can only return to normality by suing me - or if you want to contact me about something nicer - visit the Contact page for various social

Callum Bigden

Developer

Callum Bigden is a freelance Sound Designer and Composer living in London. If you want to get in touch you can contact him through the social networks below, he would appreciate it.