New Album

by 09:48 0 comments

Yesterday was World UFO Day. It is a day that is so often looked over by many people, while those who know of it look intently for crop circles in their porridge. But changing the subject completely, I am announcing an album.

I've been rather inactive these past few weeks, even my Twitter has fallen into long periods of silence. The reason for this is I've been busying myself with a whole new project, one that I called complete yesterday. This particular project has kept me up into the long hours of the morning planning and worrying about why I attempted something quite so impossibly massive.

But I am relieved to say that I have finished that project. Well, most of it, anyway. The main bulk of the actual music is completed, now I'm onto the fiddly little post-production bits. I am also relieved to say that the finished project is a full length album, of songs with words and pianos and guitars and strange effects that might question the entire basis of music as you know it, but most likely won't.



Yes, a whole album, titled Conventional Abduction. (It isn't 12 songs persuading you to go look for porridge aliens don't worry.) I can't reveal anything else about it, because I don't yet know it myself. All I know is the release date, which I suppose I can say is the 3rd September, this year.

So I'm pleased I can finally tell people, I'm upset that I don't have any finer details on just it, but I hope this song taken from the album will make up for it. The track is called Home, feel free to share and download it. I look forward to sharing more details once I've worked it all out.



If you want those details emailed directly to you, why not subscribe for email updates? To do so simply submit your email address into the box on the right and follow the instructions on screen. Subscribers from my last EP got their names on the cover, just saying.

Why keep this news to yourself? Tweet and Like people, Tweet and Like.


Callum Bigden

Developer

Callum Bigden is a freelance Sound Designer and Composer living in London. If you want to get in touch you can contact him through the social networks below, he would appreciate it.