Showreel 2017

by 04:48 0 comments
Its that time again! A new showreel featuring recent and memorable projects including my original sound design and composition work. All the projects are listed in the description (links to be added soon!). The showreel features my abstract Particles sound design, a dabble into trailer soundtracks and some in-game recordings from the audio implementation of Traction Wars. Combined with some more traditional composition I have completed over the last year!



For more information or to find out how you can get me to write music or sound design for your project, please CONTACT me.

Callum Bigden

Developer

Callum Bigden is a freelance Sound Designer and Composer living in London. If you want to get in touch you can contact him through the social networks below, he would appreciate it.