Busy busy busy...

by 13:09 0 comments

So far this year it's been pretty busy - for me, anyway. With Traction Wars, work and somehow finding the time to arrange sodding off to uni later this year, there has been a few spare moments when I can work on personal stuff. Unfortunately it's not at a state to show at the moment, nor do I want to detail it in case anything out of my control disables the whole thing. But it is my most ambitious project yet, a scale of which I, before I started, would never be able to actually create. I can say that the creator of of the video above has been kind enough to provide some things for it. If all goes to plan I'll reveal it at the end of June, fingers crossed!

Stay happy,
Callum

Callum Bigden

Developer

Callum Bigden is a freelance Sound Designer and Composer living in London. If you want to get in touch you can contact him through the social networks below, he would appreciate it.